Charming 3/3 on one of KB's best streets. The spacious, open kitchen, dining and living area is filled with light and a fireplace. Other features include impact windows throughout the house, wood floors, plantation shutters, stainless steel appliances. The fenced yard has a hot tub, shed and room for a pool. One car garage can be used as an extra room. Great porch area for enjoying the afternoons. Sellers have an appraisal that shows the house square footage is approximately 1903. Reed construction so higher elevation than Mackle.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,505 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
TROPICAL ISLE HOMES SUB 3
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Dining Combo
- In Garage
- Island, Dining Combo
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Impact Glass,Plantation Shutters
- Additional Interior Features
- Bedroom on Main Level,Eat-in Kitchen,Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Kitchen/Dining Combo,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Driveway,Garage.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Porch,Shed. < 1/4 Acre.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price