This well-maintained pool home in a leafy, quiet neighborhood is ready to make your own! As you enter through the front door, the living/dining room with new luxury vinyl plank floors is to the left, with the kitchen/family room/dinette overlooking the pool straight ahead. The kitchen boasts new quartz counters and new appliances still under manufacture warranty! The master suite with its walk-in closets, garden tub and separate shower is off the dining room, with the other bedrooms on the opposite side of the house off of the family room. The beautiful screened, propane-heated pool/spa includes translucent privacy panels and a propane grill. Great location near Hwys 408, 50, 429 and the FL Tpk offers easy access to shopping, historic downtown Winter Garden, downtown Orlando and all the theme parks. Put this one on your short list!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,905 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Solid Surface Counters, Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Garage Door Opener.
- Pool Description
- Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered. City Limits, Sidewalk, Paved.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price